Lindsey M. Filiatreau, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Email: email@example.com
- BS, Western Kentucky University
- MPH, University of Ghana, Legon
- PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Washington University in St. Louis (2023)
- 12th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science Scholarship, IAS 2023 Scholarship Committee (2023)
- 24th International AIDS Conference Scholarship, AIDS 2022 Scholarship Committee (2022)
- Overall Citizenship Award, LEAD Global Training Program (2022)
- UJMT Fogarty Global Health Fellow, Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health (2019)
- Brathwaite, R, Mutumba, MM, Nanteza, J, Filiatreau, LM, Migadde, H, Namatovu, P, Nanteza, B, Mugisha, J, Mwebembezi, A, Ssewamala, FM. Assessing the feasibility of economic approaches to prevent substance abuse among adolescents: Protocol for a mixed-methods study. JMIR Res Protoc. [In Press].
- Kasson, E, Filiatreau, LM, Kaiser, N, Davet, K, Taylor, J, Garg, S, El Sherief, M, Aledavood, T, De Choudhury, M, Cavazos-Rehg, P. Using social media to examine themes surrounding fentanyl misuse and risk indicators. Subst Use Misuse. 2023;58(7):920-29.
- Parcesepe, AM, Filiatreau, LM, Ebasone, PV, Duzudie, A, Pence, BW, Wainberg, M, Yotebieng, M, Anastos, K, Perfura-Yone, E, Nsame, D, Rogers, A, and Nash, D. Prevalence of potentially traumatic events and symptoms of depression, anxiety, hazardous alcohol use, and post-traumatic stress disorder among people with HIV initiating HIV care in Cameroon. BMC Psychiatry. 2023;23:150.
- Parcesepe, AM, Filiatreau, LM, Ebasone, PV, Duzudie, A, Pence, BW, Wainberg, M, Yotebieng, M, Anastos, K, Perfura-Yone, E, Nsame, D, Rogers, A, and Nash, D. HIV-related stigma, social support, and symptoms of mental health disorders among people with HIV initiating HIV care in Cameroon. AIDS Patient Care STDs. 2023 Mar;37(3):146-154.
- Filiatreau, LM, Tutlam, NT, Brathwaite, R, Byansi, W, Namuwonge, F, Mwebembezi, A, Sensoy-Bahar, O, Nabunya, P, Neilands, T, Cavazos-Rehg, P, McKay, M, Ssewamala, FM. Effects of a combination economic empowerment and family strengthening intervention on psychosocial well-being among Ugandan adolescent girls and young women: analysis of a cluster randomized controlled trial from the Suubi4Her study. J Adolesc Health. 2023 May;72(5):S33-S40.
Peer Reviewer: Frontiers in Epidemiology, AIDS & Behavior, Global Social Welfare, Journal of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, SAGE Open Medicine, Military Medical Research, BMC Public Health, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Scientific Reports, BMC Primary Care