Washington University infectious disease specialists manage complicated diseases with compassion and clinical expertise. We are leaders in the research and treatment of HIV/AIDS, and are known for our expertise in fungal infections, transplant/oncology-associated infections, bone and joint infections, osteomyelitis, and a range of other unusual and complicated infections.
- Physical Address: 620 South Taylor Avenue, St. Louis, MO, United States
- Mailing Address: 620 South Taylor Ave., Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63110
8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Clinic appointments: 314-362-9098 or 1-800-858-3541
- Clinic nurses: 314-747-1206
- Clinic after hours: 314-362-1242 (ask for the Infectious Disease fellow on call)
- Infectious diseases hospital patients discharged on antibiotics, make sure to view/print a copy of the discharge plan (pdf).
- If you have an appointment at the Travel Clinic, please download and complete the Travel Health Form (pdf) and bring it with you to your appointment.