Washington University infectious disease specialists manage complicated diseases with compassion and clinical expertise. We are leaders in the research and treatment of HIV/AIDS, and are known for our expertise in fungal infections, transplant/oncology-associated infections, bone and joint infections, osteomyelitis and a range of other unusual and complicated infections.
620 South Taylor Ave., Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63110
8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Clinic appointments: 314-362-9098 or 1-800-858-3541
- Clinic nurses: 314-747-1206
- Clinic after hours: 314-362-1242 (ask for the Infectious Disease fellow on call)
- Infectious diseases hospital patients discharged on antibiotics, make sure to view/print a copy of the discharge plan (pdf).
- If you have an appointment at the Travel Clinic, please download and complete the Travel Health Form (pdf) and bring it with you to your appointment.
- General Infectious Diseases
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Against HIV (PrEP)
- Hepatitis C Clinic
- Travel Medicine
- Clinical Research Unit
- Transplant/Oncology Infectious Diseases
- Invasive Fungal Infections Clinic
- Bone and Joint Infectious Diseases
- Outpatient Parental Antimicrobial Therapy
- Antimicrobial Stewardship