Call for Abstract Submissions CLOSED April 30 (see guidelines below)
WUSTL USERS: Abstract Submission
NON WUSTL SUBMISSIONS PLEASE email completed abstracts to
Acceptance notification of selected abstracts: May 15, 2022
Date of symposium – June 17th, 2022
(SUBMISSION OPPORTUNITY CLOSED)
Abstracts submission guidelines. Abstracts should have the following sections:
- Author name
- Author department/division and affiliation
Abstracts should be submitted as word document .docx format with Times New Roman 12 font, double spaced with 1-inch margins top bottom right and left.
Abstracts should be no more than 1,950 characters, not including title, authors, and spaces. Figures, tables submitted as images, title and authors do not count against the 1,950-character limit. Use simple fonts.
- Italics, underline, bold, superscript and subscript formatting, Greek characters (both upper and lowercase), scientific characters, charts, tables and graphs are accepted.
- Figures are accepted and they do not count towards character limit. There isn’t a maximum allowed resolution for figures. Acceptable file types for images are .gif, .jpg and .png. Color images are allowed. Please provide high resolution images; low quality images will not present well.
- All fields must contain the requested information, or the submission will not be complete.
- Do not send multiple submissions of the same abstract. Duplicate abstracts will be rejected. Be sure to combine all new information into one abstract.
- Always keep an original copy of your submitted abstract.
- Always proofread your abstract.
Questions? Email queries to DOM-AbstractID@email.wustl.edu.