Sumanth Gandra, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Patients seen at
- MBBS - Medicine: Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (2004)
- MPH - Community Medicine: Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY (2007)
- MD - Infectious Diseases Fellowship: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA (2013)
- Medical Microbiology Fellowship: University of Chicago/NorthShore University HealthSystem, Chicago, IL (2018)
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Diseases
Dr. Gandra serves as a member of the WHO Expert Committee on the Selection and Use of Essential Medicines.
General Infectious Diseases
Languages: English,Telugu, Hindi
My research interests include understanding the molecular epidemiology, burden, transmission dynamics of antimicrobial resistance in healthcare settings and in the community in India and other resource limited settings.