Stephen Y. Liang, MD, MPHS
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- BA, Biology & History: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY (1998)
- Medical Degree: University of Maryland, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD (2004)
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine: University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD (2009)
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine: University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD (2009)
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2012)
- Postdoctoral Program: Clinical Research Training Center, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
Infectious diseases, emergency medicine, infection prevention.
My primary research interests include trauma-related infections, orthopedic infections, device-associated infections, and management of infectious diseases and infection prevention in emergency care settings.