E. P. Barrette, MD, FACP
Associate Professor of Medicine
- Medical Director, HIV/Virology Clinic, Washington University School of Medicine
Patients seen at
- BS, Highest Honors: University of Rhode Island (1982)
- MA, Chemistry: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (1984)
- MD: Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (1990)
- Post Doctoral Training, Intern and Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Infectious diseases, HIV infection.
Dr. Barrette’s research interests include the primary care of HIV infection.
Dr. Barrette joined the Infectious Disease Division faculty in 2008. Prior to joining us he held academic appointments at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He has held hospital appointments at University of Washington Medical Center, Massachusetts General hospital, and Metro-health Medical Center (Cleveland). He has provided primary care to patients with HIV since completing his residency in 1993. Dr. Barrette sees patients with HIV infection only at the Infectious Disease Clinic at 620 South Taylor Ave., Sutie 100, St. Louis, MO.