- BA: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL (2003)
- Medical Degree: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2007)
- Residency: Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO (2010)
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2012)
Courtney Chrisler, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Patients seen at
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty of Infectious Diseases
- Named among “Top Doctors in Infectious Diseases, St. Louis Magazine
Dr. Chrisler is Assistant Professor of Medicine and the Infectious Disease divisional patient safety officer. She has an interest in clinical education and general infectious diseases practice with a focus on management of acutely hospitalized patients. She attends frequently on the general ID teaching consult service as well as the expanding telemedicine ID program that serves regional hospitals. Dr. Chrisler has contributed to multiple medical education publications on a variety of general ID topics. She is also involved in IDSA and served at a national level on the IDSA Clinical Affairs Committee from 2016-2019.
- Senior editor, Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases, 1st, Spec, Escota, Chrisler, and Davies eds. https://www.elsevier.com/books/comprehensive-review-of-infectious-diseases/spec/978-0-323-56866-1
- Associate editor and co-author of medical education content, Infectious Diseases, 4t ed., Cohen, Powderly, and Opal eds.