The Infectious Diseases Clinic offers HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), a daily pill to reduce the risk of HIV infection.
When taken every day, PrEP provides a high level of protection against HIV, especially when combined with condoms.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be committed to seeing a doctor and getting blood work every 3 months
- Have health insurance or be able to make other payment arrangements
Clinic appointments: 314-362-9098
In the news
- Website launched providing resources for pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV, or PrEP
- Imagine a Better St. Louis: Urging people to get tested for HIV
- A drug designed to treat HIV continues move into new role – prevention
- Access to PrEP: A “Game Changer” for HIV
- St. Louis reacts to Charlie Sheen going public over his HIV status
- Dr. Rupa Patel Discusses HIV