Matifadza G. Hlatshwayo, MD, MPH
Patients seen at
- BA, Magna Cum Laude Biology: Drury University, Springfield, MO (2005)
- MD, MPH: Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine/Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH (2011)
- Internal Medicine Residency: University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH (2015)
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2018)
- One year dedicated non-ACGME HIV fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2018)
- Two year dedicated STD fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2018)
HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. Also clinical education.
Dr. Hlatshwayo also sees patients at the John Cochran VA Medical Center, 915 N. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO
Dr. Hlatshwayo will also assume a Leadership role in the Office of Inclusion and Diversity at Washington University School of Medicine. Dr. Hlatshwayo will focus on policy development, community engagement and the recruitment, retention and mentorship of underrepresented trainees in the Washington University School of Medicine
Dr. Hlatshwayo’s research interests include delivery of care and retention of challenging populations within HIV. She is also interested in the process of policy development and community engagement in the field of diversity and inclusion.
Languages: English, Shona