Lemuel R. Non, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Recent Fellowship Graduate
- BS, Biology: Mindanao State University, Genearl Santos City, Philippines, Summa cum laude (2003)
- MD: University of the Philippines, College of Medicine, Manila (2008)
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA (2014)
- Fellowship in Infectious Diseases: Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University in St. Louis (2016)
Dr. Non has clinical interest and expertise in Hepatitis B and C.
First year for us was a time of rigorous exposure to complex cases in ID, and I’ve never had a steeper learning curve in my life. The icing on the cake was acceptance of 2 case reports from my grand rounds for publication. My second year research pursuits include determining the rate of endocarditis in Staphylococcus lugdunensis bloodstream infections, and diagnosis of UTI in spinal cord injury patients.