Keith F. Woeltje, MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine
- Vice President, Chief Medical Information Officer (CMIO) at BJC Healthcare
- BS: University of Dallas, Irving, TX (1984)
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX (1991)
- PhD: UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Dallas, TX (1991)
- Residency: Washington University School of Medicine at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO (1994)
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (1997)
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Informatics
General infectious diseases, clinical informatics.
Dr. Woeltje’s research interests are in improving the quality of healthcare delivery, especially in the area of preventing healthcare-associated infections (HAI). In particular he has an interest in electronic surveillance for HAIs and other adverse patient events.